7 things you didn’t know you wanted to know about me
- I came from Ottawa, not born or raised, but it’s where I found home. Now I’m in Toronto and I am determined to make it as exciting as I was promised. This blog is about me discovering Toronto’s places to be, people to see, and the adventures it has for me.
- I actually have an incredibly long last name, 13 letters to be precise, but for the sake of avoiding typo drama I go by Holly Post.
- My daytime hours, and to be honest my evening hours too, are spent working in public relations for a pretty big name. At times us PR folk may be considered annoying, but I promise we are good people…but good people can be annoying at times too.
- I got the luck of the draw in birth defects. My left eye is half brown and half blueish-green. While the doctor deemed it a problem the outside world seems to find it pretty preettty appealing.
- I’m dating a real life Larry David. If you don’t know who Larry David is you may not appreciate the style of this blog, and the reference above probably went right over your head. Don’t worry I’m not offended.
- I am completely directionally challenged, so please DOUBLE CHECK any directions I provide.
- I hate bacon. So don’t expect any reviews on top bacon finds, or festivals, or scented products. Not here. Not now. Not ever.
P.S. The lovely header image on my blog’s landing page is courtesy of CC Striatic.
P.P.S. Please be aware that the opinions expressed here are my own and in no way reflect or represent those of any organizations or companies that I am affiliated with.